TSA Newsletter v2n14 – June 2006
Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:57 pm Post subject: TSA Newsletter v2n14 – June, 2006
2006 National Elections
Thanks to the efforts of TSA’s Technical Issues Coordinator and WebMaster, Matt Johnson (#901) The Spaatz Association’s national election will again be conducted on-line.
On 1 July 2006, eligible voters will be able to enter a “Voting Booth” area of the TSA Forum’s website and cast their vote for the candidate(s) of their choice.
Our next newsletter (in about a week) will announce the slate of candidates for this year’s election. It is important, however, that TSA members check their eligibility to vote and eligible members now begin the voter registration process. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have an inquiry about your membership dues payments.
On-line voting will open 1 July, 2006 you are eligible to vote if you are a:
• Lifetime Member of The Spaatz Association, or
• Voting Member — having paid annual dues after 30 June 2005, or
• New Spaatzen — dues are waived for the first year after receiving your Spaatz award. For the purposes of this election this would include Spaatz awards dated after 30 June 2005. Therefore, if your Spaatz Award number is #1565 or higher you are eligible to register and vote.
From now until 30 June 2006 our electoral process enters the “Voter Registration Phase” for eligible voters. It’s a simple and easy process.
• Logon to The Spaatz Association Forums at: www.forums.spaatz.org and register as a member of The Forums.
• Email your Forums logon (not password) to: email@example.com Your logon will be used to validate your eligibility and permit voting.
• Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org saying:
“I am eligible to vote in the 2006 TSA elections and my Forums logon is (XXXXX)”