3rd Quarter Grant Applications Due 31 July
Time is running out to get your 3rd quarter Leadership Grant applications in. Applications are due by 1600 Eastern Time on 31 July 2014 to qualify for grading. Grant applications not awarded in the 1st or 2nd quarters will remain on file and be reconsidered for a maximum of one year, or until the funding date (the date funds are needed by the member) has passed, whichever is earlier.
Each year, the Association will approve up to $20,000 in leadership grants to individuals or units at the squadron, group, or wing level. Grant requests may be of any amount, so long as they are used directly for programs and activities associated with cadet leadership development.
- Designed for cadets who have earned the Billy Mitchell Award, and have at least a 3.0 GPA (normalized on a 4.0 scale).
- Must be used to start a service project, complete leadership training, or perform other leadership development-related activities.
- Are not for powered flight nor academic work. For flight scholarships, cadets may apply for the annual Spaatz Association Aerospace Leadership Scholarships.
- Cadet must not have received a similar grant within the past 12 months (from date of application).
- Designed for units at the squadron, group, or wing level that need funding to conduct CADET leadership development-related activities.
- Are not for powered flight, emergency services, nor aerospace education-related work unless the designed activity has a direct leadership development component.
How Do I Apply?
2) Read the embedded instructions and fill out the form.
3) Scan the form. Actual signatures are required.
4) Upload the form at using the APPLY NOW button!
Grants are made four times each year. Your application will be kept on file for 12 months.
Apply online each quarter!
For more information, or to find out your grant application status, contact us at email@example.com.