2016 National Elections – Call for Candidates
Until July 31st we are accepting self-nominations for The Spaatz Association’s 2016-2018 Working Board.
This year, we will elect a President, Secretary, and five Directors.
Association Officers and Directors are expected to participate in Association leadership and management through hands-on involvement in our programs and projects, including:
- Aerospace Leadership Scholarships and Leadership Grants
- The Annual Mid-Winter Dinner
- Other programs that advance the Association and promote the Civil Air Patrol cadet program.
If you have what it takes to be an active leader in the Association, send…
- A resume evidencing your qualifications to serve as a Board Member.
- A brief statement reflecting your vision for the Association.
- A recent head-and-shoulders photograph.
- A 100-word leader biography for the Association website.
Items listed above should be separate documents in Microsoft Word or Adobe PDF format (except picture). Applications without items listed above will not be considered.
Submit your nomination package at www.spaatz.org/elections no later than 11:59 pm Eastern Time,
15 July 31 July.
Edited: 11 July 2016 : Date for self-nominations extended from 15 July to 31 July because of website technical issues.