Last Call for Candidates – 2016 National Elections
This is the last call for candidates for the 2016 elections. Until July 31st we are accepting self-nominations for The Spaatz Association’s 2016-2018 Working Board.
If you’ve ever wanted to be involved in the leadership of a nonprofit organization, this is your chance. This year, we will elect a President, Secretary, and five Directors.
Association Officers and Directors are expected to participate in Association leadership and management through hands-on involvement in our programs and projects, including:
- Aerospace Leadership Scholarships and Leadership Grants
- The Annual Mid-Winter Dinner
- Other programs that advance the Association and promote the Civil Air Patrol cadet program.
If you have what it takes to be an active leader in the Association, send…
- A resume evidencing your qualifications to serve as a Board Member.
- A brief statement reflecting your vision for the Association.
- A recent head-and-shoulders photograph.
- A 100-word leader biography for the Association website.
Items listed above should be separate documents in Microsoft Word or Adobe PDF format (except picture). Applications without items listed above will not be considered.
Submit your nomination package at www.spaatz.org/elections no later than 11:59 pm Eastern Time, 31 July.