Only 4 days to apply/nominate for the TSA Board
Applications and Nominations are being accepted for 5 board positions as well as the positions of President and Secretary of the TSA. To apply, visit our elections page at http://www.spaatz.org/about/elections/
Voting will be open to Life, Annual, and New Spaatzen who have registered with the TSA.
Contact the secretary at email@example.com with questions.
- 18 August – Posting of election notice on Association website (auto generated email to all subscribers)
- 4 September – Closeout of application and nomination period.
- 5 September – Posting of candidate list to Association website and opening of polls (auto generated email to all subscribers).
- 18 September – Polls close.
- 24 September – Elections Commissioner authenticates votes and establishes need for any run-offs, etc. Results are announced via website and email lists.
- 1 October – New Board seated (unless run-off election is required).