2020 TSA Board Nomination/Application and Election Process Open Until May 15
The 2020 – 2022 TSA Board Nomination/Application and Election Process has begun. The timeline is as follows:
- 15 April – Posting of election notice on Association website (auto generated email to all subscribers)
- 15 May – Closeout of application and nomination period.
- 16 to 31 May – Posting of candidate list to Association website.
- 1 June – Opening of polls (auto generated email to all subscribers).
- 1 August – Polls close at midnight.
- 1 – 31 August – Elections Commissioner authenticates votes and establishes need for any run-offs, etc. Results are announced via website and email lists.
- 1 September – New Board seated (unless run-off election is required).
The following positions are open this year:
|President||Director #2||Director #8|
|Secretary||Director #4||Director #10|
For more information and to apply or nominate an individual, go to http://www.spaatz.org/about/elections/ and click on Nominations and Applications.