President Applications/Nominations extended on week
We are extending the application/nomination process for President until midnight (central) on Friday, May 22nd.
If you have problems with the form, please send your application via e-mail to: email@example.com with the following information:
- First and Last Name
- Level of Award Received (Spaatz, Falcon, COP)
- Award Number or Date of COP
- EMail Address
- Phone Number
- Mailing Address
- Position(s) Running For (President, Secretary, Board Member)
- A brief statement reflecting the member’s vision for The Association, the goals the member desires to pursue during the term, and how he or she will actively pursue those goals as part of the Working Board.
- 100-Word Biographical Summary
- A resume evidencing the member’s qualifications to serve as a Board Member. This is NOT a CAP resume; rather it is an opportunity for the member to present his or her background and qualifications to serve in the capacity of Officer or Director in a fraternal, non-profit organization with financial assets in excess of $250,000.
- A recent head-and-shoulders photograph (in civilian clothes, unless retired from one of the Armed Services or the Civil Air Patrol) to support our new website. The photograph should be suitable for publication