Do you want to fly?
Are you a Civil Air Patrol cadet who has:
- Earned your Mitchell Award by the date you apply,
- Earned your Solo Wings or Pre-Solo Wings in a powered aircraft,
- Maintain at least a 3.0 GPA in high school or college,
- You may not have another similar flight scholarship. This includes current recipients and graduates of the Cadet Wings Program.
- Must be a cadet at time of application closing date and may continue to use the award through the following year (if still a cadet or transitions to senior member status).
If so, then you are eligible to apply for The Spaatz Association Flight Scholarship!*
Annual deadline: November 30th. Scholarships are awarded each year in February.
The Spaatz Association typically gives out two to four flight scholarships a year. In order to honor those who have helped with this program, they have been given the following names. (Not all may be given in a particular year)
1st: Colonel Louisa Morse Flight Scholarship
2nd: Gen. Carl A.Spaatz Flight Scholarship
3rd: Colonel Doug Roach Flight Scholarship
4th: General Bergman Flight Scholarship
Flight Scholarship Application
Flight Scholarship FAQ
Flight Scholarship Procedures
Flight Scholarship Recipients
Contact our Flight Scholarship Coordinator for more information.
Looking to sponsor a flight scholarship, check our our Development pages.