2014 Election Results…and a Tie Breaker!
The 2014 Spaatz Association elections are (almost) over. We’ve completed most of the election process, and our new 2014-2016 directors are listed below. We do, however, have a tie in one of our positions, and we need your help to resolve it.
2014-2016 Officers and Directors
- President: Ted Bowlds
- Secretary: Mike Hower (#895)
- Director Seat 2: Brian Campbell (#1219)
- Director Seat 4: John Ruetemann (#1463)
- Director Seat 6: tie
- Director Seat 8: Lawrence Trick (#452)
- Director Seat Alternate: tie
Please revisit our candidates page and look at the biographies for Dominic Strug (#573) and John Hedrick (#1411). Once you complete your review, please go to elections.spaatz.org and vote to break our tie.
Voting Instructions (voting is open from 21-30 September):
- Review the 2014 Candidate Biographies
- Go to elections.spaatz.org
- Enter your Voter ID: (sent via email)
- Enter your Voter ID again (for confirmation)
- Select the candidates you wish to vote for
You can only vote one time. After you submit your votes, your Voter ID will be invalidated.
The Board of Directors hopes that you will take the opportunity to participate in the selection of TSA’s Leadership body. Should you have any questions prior to casting your vote, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your participation is greatly appreciated.
Michael J. Hower, #895
The Spaatz Association, Inc.