Updates, improves, and manages the Cadet Leadership Resources Program for The Spaatz Association. This program provides curated web resources for Civil Air Patrol Cadet and Senior Members on Cadet Program curriculum and operations.
- Expert written language skills and the ability to convey ideas to others
- Experience with curriculum and operations of the CAP Cadet Program
- Familiarity with online tools for research, writing, and online publishing (WordPress)
- Ability to work unsupervised and meet target deadlines
- Familiarity with social media tools, and willingness to participate in online dialogue/answer questions from members
- Willingness to maintain a professional social media presence, and be attributed by name on The Association’s website and in print materials
- Research current best practices for Cadet Program curriculum and operations for The Spaatz Association, Inc., website
- Curate resources, and restructure page(s), as required, to effectively convey information to readers
- Provide updates to resource pages(s) on a quarterly basis
- Respond to questions from members on The Spaatz Network and social media sites managed by The Association (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
Resume and writing sample required.