Manages the Journey to Spaatz
mentoring program for prospective Spaatz cadets. This program provides tips and recommendations for cadets along the pathway (journey) to earning the Spaatz Award.
- Expert written language skills and the ability to convey ideas to others
- Familiarity with the CAP Cadet Program
- Familiarity with online tools for research, writing, and online publishing (WordPress)
- Ability to work unsupervised and meet target deadlines
- Familiarity with social media tools, and willingness to participate in online dialogue/answer questions from members
- Willingness to maintain a professional social media presence, and be attributed by name on The Association’s website and in print materials
- Solicit and coordinate inputs from cadets for tips and recommendations on how to prepare for and succeed at the Spaatz Examination.
- Curate resources, and restructure page(s), as required, to effectively convey information to readers
- Provide updates to resource pages(s) on a semi-annual basis
- Respond to questions from members on The Spaatz Network and social media sites managed by The Association (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
Resume and writing sample required.