Updates, improves, and manages the Post-Secondary Education Resources Program for The Spaatz Association. This program provides curated web resources on post-secondary education options that appeal to Civil Air Patrol cadets and senior members. This program does not advocate for any specific school nor career path; rather it focuses on providing general information related to college and/or trade school admission, educational funding, scholarships, and entry into military service.
- Expert written language skills and the ability to convey ideas to others
- Familiarity with the CAP Cadet Program
- Familiarity with online tools for research, writing, and online publishing (WordPress)
- Ability to work unsupervised and meet target deadlines
- Familiarity with social media tools, and willingness to participate in online dialogue/answer questions from members
- Willingness to maintain a professional social media presence, and be attributed by name on The Association’s website and in print materials
- Research useful resources which provide information on post-secondary educational opportunities to members of The Spaatz Association, Inc., website
- Curate resources, and restructure page(s), as required, to effectively convey information to readers
- Provide updates to resource pages(s) on a quarterly basis
- Respond to questions from members on The Spaatz Network and social media sites managed by The Association (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
Resume and writing sample required.