Working with the Fundraising Manager, Fundraising Volunteers are individuals who passionately support The Association and its mission. They may be called upon to contact local businesses or organizations, or support fundraising activities as part of The Association’s annual fundraising strategy.
- Experience in one or more areas of fundraising: corporate fundraising; trust, foundation, and statutory fundraising; major donor fundraising; legacy fundraising; events fundraising; community fundraising; or individual giving
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written; good presentation skills desired
- Familiarity with the CAP Cadet Program
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Enthusiasm and commitment
- Work with the Fundraising Manager to implement a coordinated fundraising program
- Plan and manage fundraising events
- Handling donor acknowledgements (plaques, coins, certificates) and thank you letters
- Solicitations of sponsors and financial gifts
- Development of donor materials, presentations, and mailings
- Interacting with donors and conducting donor meetings
- Serves as an ambassador for The Association and promotes a positive image
If you are interested in this volunteer work, contact us for instructions on how to submit a resume and writing sample.