Updates, improves, and manages the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) Career Resources Program for The Spaatz Association. This program provides curated web resources for finding job opportunities in science, technology, engineering, and math-related fields.
- Expert written language skills and the ability to convey ideas to others
- Familiarity with the CAP Cadet Program
- Familiarity with online tools for research, writing, and online publishing (WordPress)
- Ability to work unsupervised and meet target deadlines
- Familiarity with social media tools, and willingness to participate in online dialogue/answer questions from members
- Willingness to maintain a professional social media presence, and be attributed by name on The Association’s website and in print materials
- Research useful resources which provide information finding employment in STEM-related fields to members of The Spaatz Association, Inc., website
- Curate resources, and restructure page(s), as required, to effectively convey information to readers
- Provide updates to resource pages(s) on a quarterly basis
- Respond to questions from members on The Spaatz Network and social media sites managed by The Association (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
Resume and writing sample required.