Code of Conduct
The Spaatz Association (The Association) provides opportunities through its website and various social media channels to facilitate communication among individual members of the Spaatz community defined as “users” (including alumni, cadets, parents, senior members, and friends), and between such users and The Association.
Certain uses of these channels are inconsistent with this purpose, including, but not limited to:
- posts that are unrelated to the current topic;
- activities that are illegal or fraudulent;
- use that inaccurately implies endorsement, approval, or sponsorship by The Association or the Civil Air Patrol;
- use that can be confused with official communications of The Association or the Civil Air Patrol;
- activities that violate other users’ privacy, such as releasing personal information about others, such as name, address, or phone number;
- activities that further commercial or other personal financial gain;
- posting content that: is hateful, threatening, libelous, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence;
- harassment of any individual or entity.
The Association reserves the right to deny access to its communication channels. The Association will deny access to those who violate the above standards or other applicable policies in these or similar practices. Participants on The Association website and in the various social media channels who misuse information and communication services may be removed from all online alumni communities permanently, and they could face legal action for failure to abide by these policies and procedures. The Association reserves the right to move or delete any postings.
Please contact us for feedback or to report violations of this Code of Conduct.